Flat Film Press
''More than just easy transportable bales''
Introducing a brand new baling machine: the Flat Film Press
Apollo ISC introduces a brand new baling machine: The Flat Film Press. This new machine represents the latest technology in balingsystems and can be considered as the successor of the Big Bale Press. It’s a compact and fully automatic installation for compressing, packing and palletising bulk product and can be used for many types of compressible and cohesive products. This three-in-one installation reduces your capital outlay in several ways.
The several ways
The Flat Film Press is extremely user friendly and operates fully automatically. This means carefree baling for you and/or your employees. Also, you can change the settings of the machine at any time so you can always produce the bale size that suits your company.
The costs per bale are brought to a minimum by the Flat Film Press. These low costs are a result of minimising the frequency of changing film. One roll contains 2500 meters of flat film. This means a roll of film only needs to be replaced by 700 bales. As a result your machine has maximum uptime and a high netto capacity is accomplished.
The foil material, flat film, the press uses is a very important aspect of the new baler. Flat film is a firm and high quality product which gives you important advantages. One of these advantages is that a stretchhood is no longer needed when long outside storage is required. To stack and store your bales has never been so easy. Another advantage is that the flat film can be pre-printed with your logo or a text. This way your bales are an effective marketing resource.
With this new technology and advantages the Flat Film Press offers you more than just easy transportable bales. As the base technology of the FFP is the same as the BBP, you’re guaranteed to have the reliability and quality, Apollo is known for.
Advantages of the Flat Film Press
- Extremely user friendly
- Maximum uptime through optimal flat film usage
- A high netto capacity
- Marketing possibilities
- Long outside storage possible
Characteristics of the Flat Film Press
- Footprint of 3.0 m x 5.1 m x 10.3 m
- Adjustable bale size/weight
- Can be used for all compressible and cohesive bulk products with a bulk weight of 150 to 650 kg per m3
- Variabele compression of 1.5:1 to 5:1
- Weight of bales of 250 up to 2.000 kg
- Operates automatically
- Horizontally or vertically storage possibilities
- Produces with or without pallet
- Can be easily released without loss of structure and volume
- Suitable for various pallet sizes (800 x 1.200 / 1000 x 1.200 / 40’’ x 48’’)
- Sealed at top and bottom which limits overheating to the minimum and prevents contamination of the product
|65 tons / 210 bar|
|Up to 30 big bales per hour*|
|400V / 3 phase / 50 Hz / 150A|
|Press||3.0 x 5.1 x 10.3m|
|Roller Conveyor||2.2 x 1.3 x 0.5m|
|Pallet Stacker||1.7 x 1.9 x 3.1m|
|Total weight of the press|
|Apprx. 19 tons|
|PLC / Hydrolic System|
|Siemens / Parker|
|* Depending of the product|
- Ground domestic waste
- Combustible and ground waste from car recycling
- Construction waste and conventional waste (RDF/Fluff)
- Wood waste
- Residue from waste incineration plants
- Dried sewage sludge
- White and black peat
- Mushroom mulch
- Sawdust, tree bark
Service & Maintenance
Though the products are designed to deliver high performance
during a life time, no machine can operate without maintenance.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Call our sales department +31(0) 524 51 50 51